Wednesday 12 December 2012

I Haven't Vanished!!

Wow, have I failed at keeping up with the blog these last few weeks!?! I feel like a chicken with my head cut off, and finally I was able to get it put back in place to resume the blogging. My apologies, hopefully you can forgive me!

As a justification, or rather even just an update, I have picked up a second job to help bring in a little more cash flow. Double money saver: you are increasing your income and you have no free time to spend your newfound dollars anyways! It is really great, and I'm loving the three ladies I work with. Small department, but super fun environment :)

So whether it be a paper route, a hobby that you sell your makings for a few bucks, or something completely different, a second job or income helps you to save. a little more each month, helping you reach those financial goals a little sooner.

Happy Saving!
- C

No comments:

Post a Comment