Friday 8 February 2013

A New Adventure

So so sorry it has been so long since I last posted. It has been a very busy few weeks, and is now developing into a cold! It seems to be on its way out, but needless to say, I have struggled finding the time to blog this past week or so and I apologize.

So my next adventure in savings of course is going to come with a new 'job'. I put it in quotation marks, as it is going to be more fun than work for me. I have signed up to become a Pampered Chef consultant, and will start hosting and representing the company in a few weeks. I have always liked the products, and I love love love to cook and host friends, so it seemed like a great opportunity. I can't wait to host my Open For Business party in a few weeks, and if anyone needs to purchase any items, please let me know! We can either host a party if you have other who you think would be interested in attending, or you could just order directly through me for the desired items. They ship right to your house, so you don't even need to be that geographically close to me! Score for me and for you!

Happy Saving!
- C

No comments:

Post a Comment