Tuesday 23 October 2012

Thoil Your Desires

So I was reading Gail Vaz-Oxlade's blog today and wanted to pass forward the link to her blog post about Thoiling! Seems like a silly word, but as she explains it, it means to not be able to justify spending your money on something. She talks about being able to afford something, but not being able to thoil it!

http://gailvazoxlade.com/blog/archives/4251

Check it out here and let me know what you think, and whether or not you can thoil those wants that you know you don't need right now!

1 comment:

  1. I love her site! I keep trying to get us on a budget but since we don't share money its tough. But once the time comes for us to share expenses and what not I will be studying her site even more! Ill have to check out your link tonight at work

    ReplyDelete