Monday 12 November 2012

Free Kindle Reads

Usually I am the one to share cool websites and Internet finds with my mom. However, she's upped her game and started to beat me to it! First one: Jesse the Jack Russell Terrier. It's a YouTube video series that has nothing to do with saving money, but it's pretty cute, funny, and impressive! Check him out.

The money saver that my mom recommended to me recently was a website to correspond with the Kindle. Now, I don't have a Kindle, but I do have an iPad and an Amazon account. Solution: download the Kindle app to my iPad. Step to, check out pixelofink.com. This website has daily deals including discounts and free ebooks. There are different featured books each day, and they are usually only available that same day. They download straight to my library on my iPad and are there for me when I'm ready. My biggest issue now is getting through them all!

Any other websites that you guys have heard of to get free ebook downloads?

Happy Saving!
- C

No comments:

Post a Comment